Famous First Love Ukulele 2022


Famous First Love Ukulele 2022. Am g f they all say i'm not the same. I need to get away, to feel again.

50 Years of Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Disney Tourist Blog
50 Years of Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room Disney Tourist Blog from www.disneytouristblog.com

Dm g c bm when i lay my head upon my pillow. E yeah yeah yeah chorus: For my first love b what i'm dreamin' of em when i go to bed dm g c when i lay my head upon my pillow am d don't know what to do g my first love b thinks that i'm to young em he doesn't even know dm g c wish that i could show him what i'm feelin' am d g 'cause i'm feelin' my first love cm g my first love.

C F G Am Dm E Gmbagi Yg Mau Catatan Chord Lagu Ini, Bisa Langsung Liat Di Highlight Instagram.


Find the best version for your choice. Free, curated and guaranteed quality with ukulele chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Dm g c bm when i lay my head upon my pillow.

Chord,Tablature, Lyric, Sheet, Guitar, Ukulele Song:


Try to understand why, don’t get so close. Ukulele tab for whole song with instrumental break. G d you are always gonna be my love em g itsuka dareka to mata koi ni ochitemo cm7 c9 i'll remember to love, you taught me how g d you are always gonna be the one em g ima wa mada kanashii love song cm7 c9 g c g atarashii uta utaeru made.

100 Views, Added To Favorites 1 Time.


G c ev'ry one can see am dm there's a change in me g c they all say i'm not the same d7 dm kid i used to be g c don't go out and play am dm i just dream all day g c they don't know what's wrong with me d7 dm and i'm too shy to say reff: G it's my first love b what i'm dreamin' of em when i go to bed f em when i lay my head upon my pillow c d. Am d g cm g 'cause i'm feelin' my first love.

When I Start To Cry.


G they all say i'm not c the same d7 kid i used dm to be. Cm7 c9 g d7 verse: F#m b thinks that i'm too young.

G D Tachidomaru Jikan Ga Em G Ugokidasou To Shiteru Cm7 C9 G C G.


Hay semuanya, untuk video selanjutnya pengen tutorial ukulele lagu apa nih?semoga kalian suka dan paham sama apa yang aku sampaikan ya, kalau kurang jelas bi. E yeah yeah yeah chorus: Please wipe that look, out of your eyes.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post